Project Manager : i- Berhad
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Y. Bhg. Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Hamad Kama Piah Bin Che Othman
Deputy Executive Chairman
Y. Bhg. Datuk Lim Kim Hong
Y. Bhg. Datin Tey Siew Thuan
Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director
Mr. Eu Hong Chew
Independent Non-Executive Director
Y. Bhg. Datuk Abu Hassan Bin Kendut
Madam Ong Poh Ling
Scope of the project:
1) To make i -city into both knowledge hub as well as tourism spot in Shah Alam
2) The tourism components of i-City comprises the Shopping Mall, CityWalk, Animation Studios, the Riverfront and the City of Digital Lights.
2) To bring the vision nearer to reality like the launching of the City of Digital Lights and the Technopreneur Campus programme. In the mean time, i-City has been designated as its first and flagship campus.
3) Under the City of Digital Lights programme ( launched in Dec 2009), the park and streets of i-City would be decorated with LED lights themed to reflect the festivities of the various communities.
4) In March 2010, this company entered into a strategic alliance with the Selangor State Economic Development Corporation (PKNS) and Plug and PlayTech Centre to set up the ecosystem required for a successful incubation programme.
5) The State also announced that it has budgeted an initial RM50 million to invest in these technology companies. The State further stated that it would be accelerating the construction of the direct access from the Federal Highway into i-City.
MASTER PLAN AND THE TIME FRAME
|Planned MSC Malaysia Cybercentres|| |
Number of Floors
Total Floor Space (SQFT)
|Phase 1A - CityPark: Block A B C D E F|| |
|Phase 1B - CityPoint: Block J K L|| |
|Phase 1C - CityWalk & Block R|| |
|Phase 1D - Innovation Centre|| |
|Phase 1E - Block M N P Q|| |
|Phase 2A - Technology Centre|| |
|Phase 2B - Corporate Tower P2|| |
|Phase 2C - Corporate Tower P1|| |
The i- Berhad is planning for a tower development on top of the Car Park Block to serve both the SOHO market as well as the Incubation Centre.
they are also planning the development of the second Tier 4 data centre block.
resources: i- Berhad 2009 annual report