Wednesday, July 28, 2010
based on my understanding, ...PLC is a process of developing a project which start from a beginning and will reach it's end. In this end stage, the project is declared as completed or done..
basic activities in PLC are divided into :
this step is like a brainstorming phase...all ideas, possibility and the feasibility of the project is determined. every detail of the discussion is then being recorded in a document called proj. charter.
dlm stage in pula, ada 2 keywords yg penting iaitu OUTPUT n DELIVERABLE
di stage ini, WBS and Gantt Chart akan dihasilkan.
3) executing / controlling
Friday, July 23, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
Project Owner: Perbadanan Putrajaya
President : Tan Sri Samsudin Osman
Project Manager: Ahmad Zaki Resources Sdn Bhd
Kumpulan Senireka Sdn Bhd
Also known as Masjid Besi, located at presint 3, Putrajaya. the constructions of this mosque started in April 2004 and had completely build up in Aug 2009. it was launched in Friday ( early Ramadhan 1430). This mosque has a double of wide than Masjid Putra.
Masjid ini turut menggunakan Seni Bina Jaringan Wayar (Architectual Wire Mesh) atau Anyaman Masyrabiah yang diimport dari Jerman dan China Pintu gerbang masuk juga menggunakan konkrit bertetulang kaca (GRC) bagi mempertingkat integriti sesebuah struktur serta kaca hablur bagi menjadikan masjid kelihatan berwarna putih dari jauh.
Perjalanan menuju ke masjid akan menyeberangi sebuah jejantas yang menghubungkan Dataran Putrajaya ke kawasan masjid ini yang dikenali sebagai Kiblat Walk seluas 13,639 m². Jejantas ini dihiasi dengan kolam air seolah-olah berada di kawasan kota istana purba Alhambra. Hiasan dalamannya dilatari ukiran Asma Ul Husnamenggunakan tulisan kaligrafi dari jenis Khat Thuluth .
Pintu utama menuju ke ruang solat utama terukir ayat suci Al Quran dari Surah Al Israa ayat ke 80.scope:
1) applying the concept of "angin, sederhana dan telus"
2) used nearly 6,000 tone steel which represent 70% of the entire mosque, while the other has used concrete.
3) area:73,795 m sq
4) capasity: 20 000 people
-praying hall including main hall, open hall and muslimah praying hall
-3 units of double storey quarters (3 rooms ) for staff.
-10 units of bazzar inside the mosque area
-exhibition room with the capacity of 250 people
time frame: April 2004 top Aug 2009
cost:RM 208 mill
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Y. Bhg. Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Hamad Kama Piah Bin Che Othman
Deputy Executive Chairman
Y. Bhg. Datuk Lim Kim Hong
Y. Bhg. Datin Tey Siew Thuan
Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director
Mr. Eu Hong Chew
Independent Non-Executive Director
Y. Bhg. Datuk Abu Hassan Bin Kendut
Madam Ong Poh Ling
Scope of the project:
1) To make i -city into both knowledge hub as well as tourism spot in Shah Alam
2) The tourism components of i-City comprises the Shopping Mall, CityWalk, Animation Studios, the Riverfront and the City of Digital Lights.
2) To bring the vision nearer to reality like the launching of the City of Digital Lights and the Technopreneur Campus programme. In the mean time, i-City has been designated as its first and flagship campus.
3) Under the City of Digital Lights programme ( launched in Dec 2009), the park and streets of i-City would be decorated with LED lights themed to reflect the festivities of the various communities.
4) In March 2010, this company entered into a strategic alliance with the Selangor State Economic Development Corporation (PKNS) and Plug and PlayTech Centre to set up the ecosystem required for a successful incubation programme.
5) The State also announced that it has budgeted an initial RM50 million to invest in these technology companies. The State further stated that it would be accelerating the construction of the direct access from the Federal Highway into i-City.
MASTER PLAN AND THE TIME FRAME
|Planned MSC Malaysia Cybercentres|| |
Number of Floors
Total Floor Space (SQFT)
|Phase 1A - CityPark: Block A B C D E F|| |
|Phase 1B - CityPoint: Block J K L|| |
|Phase 1C - CityWalk & Block R|| |
|Phase 1D - Innovation Centre|| |
|Phase 1E - Block M N P Q|| |
|Phase 2A - Technology Centre|| |
|Phase 2B - Corporate Tower P2|| |
|Phase 2C - Corporate Tower P1|| |
The i- Berhad is planning for a tower development on top of the Car Park Block to serve both the SOHO market as well as the Incubation Centre.
they are also planning the development of the second Tier 4 data centre block.
resources: i- Berhad 2009 annual report
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Transforming the City Skyline
Light Rail Transit System 2
Projek Usahasama Transit Aliran Ringan Sdn Bhd
UEM Builders was the main facilities contractor for the Kuala Lumpur Light Rail Transit System 2 (LRT 2).
The scope of work involved the construction of a 29-km track (comprising 22 km of elevated guideway, 5 km underground track and 2.5 km at grade) linking Petaling Jaya to Gombak.
The project was the construction of 24 LRT stations, of which 17 are above ground, 5 underground and 2 at grade.
The LRT 2 project presented major engineering and construction challenges, and set new standards for the Malaysian construction industry.
Piling work called for a variety of innovative solutions to suit the different terrain transverse by the LRT 2 route. The biggest challenge was the construction of two underground stations located along the Klang River in the city centre.
Project Title : Penang Second Crossing
Client : Jambatan Kedua Sdn. Bhd.Commencement
Date : June 2009
Project Summary : Design, Construction and Completion of the Penang 2nd Crossing.
Package 2 : Super-structure Works of Approach Spans.
Overall length - 24 km
Length over water - 17 km
Main span : Length - 250 meters
Height clearance (above water) – 30 meters
Number of vehicle lanes – 2 + 1 for motorcycles (each direction)